- HASIDIC GRAPES
- Grape Ape, propagated by Apothecary Genetics and Barney’s Farm, is a mostly indica strain that crosses Mendocino Purps, Skunk, and Afghani. Named for its distinct grape-like smell, this indica is known for providing carefree relaxation that can help soothe pain, stress, and anxiety. Its dense, compact buds are wreathed in deep purple leaves which darken as this indica reaches full maturation following its 7 to 8 week flowering time.
- Add to cart
- CEREAL MILK
- BRED BY LIMITED TREES GENETICS, CANNABIOTIX CEREAL MILK IS AN OFFSPRING OF TWO OF OUR AWARD WINNING STRAINS, STRAWBERRY LEMONADE AND THIN MINTS. THIS UNIQUE STRAIN PRODUCES CHUNKY, LIGHT GREEN BUDS, THAT ARE CAKED OUT IN CRYSTALS FROM ITS COOKIES PARENTAGE, AND DRAPED IN RESIN TO THE POINT OF PUTTING ANY JOINT ROLLER INTO A STICKY SITUATION. TRUE TO IT’S NAME, THE FLAVOR PROFILE ON THIS UNIQUE FLOWER RESEMBLES THAT OF THE MILK LEFT OVER AFTER EATING A BOWL OF CAPTAIN CRUNCH BERRIES. PERFECT ANYTIME OF DAY SMOKE, THIS HYBRID CHECKS ALL THE BOXES.
- Add to cart
- NIGHT SKY
- Experience a state of NIGHT SKY A heavy and psychoactive flower for experienced smokers seeking a bold, daydream high. Characterized by its rounded buds, and piney notes. Dominant Terpenes: Limonene, Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Linalool, Pinene, Humulene
- Add to cart
For many cannabis lovers, there’s nothing quite like smoking pure cannabis flower. The experience of grinding up the fragrant weed flower, rolling a joint packed with your favorite strain, and finally, listening to the satisfying crackling sound as you share the experience with your close friends is unlike any other. If you consider yourself a connoisseur of cannabis, chances are you enjoy the purist experience of smoking cannabis flower. But cannabis flower isn’t only revered for its nostalgia—it has something else to offer its proponents. Weed flower is the most natural form of the plant, making it an incredible resource for medicinal cannabis users.
If you’re just now experimenting with weed flower, worry not. THCSD offers an exciting selection of premium kush strains for you to try. Our expert budtenders in Mission Valley are ready to help you find your favorite strain and turn you into a knowledgeable flower fan yourself!
Best Kush Strains
The best kush strain is an extremely subjective topic, as the answer varies depending on the user. THCSD offers a variety of strains of the indica, sativa, and hybrid varieties, allowing San Diegans to find their own perfect strain of kush. From classics like Sour Diesel to adventurously-flavored strains like Dip N Dots, THCSD has a collection of unique flowers for you to choose from.
What Kind of Cannabis Flower Should I Buy?
Before we can answer that, we’ll turn the question back to you. What kind of high are you looking for? Do you have any flavor preferences, like earthy bud or prominent citrus flavor? Each strain is unique, as its terpenes alter the aroma, flavor, and the effects of the flower. If you’re looking for a strain that’s got a rich earthy flavor with notes of pine, you may enjoy the Durban Poison strain. This strain is a pure sativa that evokes feelings of euphoria and increased energy, perfect for days spent exploring San Diego or even power-cleaning your apartment. Whatever high you’re striving for, whatever flavor you’re craving, THCSD has plenty of premium flowers you’ll love.
Sativa Flower vs Indica Flower
You’ve heard the words before, but do you actually know the differences between sativa flower and indica flower? It’s easy to get the two confused, but mixing them up could have you couch-locked when you really wanted a more creative, focused high. Let’s break down the major differences between these two categories so you can get the best experience possible when picking out your preferred strain.
- Typically creates a stronger head high than body high
- Promotes feelings of alertness, euphoria, creativity, and increased energy
- Most often used for daytime activities
- Typically results in a stronger body high than head high
- Often translates to feelings of relaxation, sleepiness, and hunger
- Can be used medicinally for pain relief and as an appetite stimulator
- Most often used at nighttime
Want the best of both worlds? THCSD offers a collection of hybrid flowers in addition to our indica and sativa strains. And if you still need some guidance choosing the right cannabis flowers for you, our Mission Valley budtenders are happy to help!