- STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
- CANNABIOTIX STRAWBERRY LEMONADE IS AN AWARD WINNING SATIVA, EARNING BEST SATIVA FLOWER IN THE 2016 MEDICAL HIGH TIMES CANNABIS CUP. TESTING AS HIGH AS 28.2% THC, THIS FLAVORFUL BUD TASTES JUST LIKE A SWEET GLASS OF STRAW- BERRY LEMONADE AND ITS FRESH SMELL HELPS TO PERK UP THE MIND AND FILL YOU WITH A ZESTY ENERGY. WITH AN ESPECIALLY UNIQUE TERPENE PROFILE THIS SATIVA PROVIDES AN UPLIFTING CEREBRAL EFFECT AND IS GREAT FOR LOSS OF APPETITE, NAUSEA, AND FATIGUE.
- Add to cart
- CROWN OG
- If what you are seeking is an indica strain that has knockout power, crisp taste, and a smooth draw, then look no further. Crown OG is a cross of King Louis OG and SFV OG. When these two powerhouses collide the result is an OG that never disappoints. Perfect for those combating insomnia and pains, or those who are just looking for mental escape. It is also great for the consumers who have a high tolerance, looking for something with an apparent presence.
- Add to cart
For many cannabis lovers, there’s nothing quite like smoking pure cannabis flower. The experience of grinding up the fragrant weed flower, rolling a joint packed with your favorite strain, and finally, listening to the satisfying crackling sound as you share the experience with your close friends is unlike any other. If you consider yourself a connoisseur of cannabis, chances are you enjoy the purist experience of smoking cannabis flower. But cannabis flower isn’t only revered for its nostalgia—it has something else to offer its proponents. Weed flower is the most natural form of the plant, making it an incredible resource for medicinal cannabis users.
If you’re just now experimenting with weed flower, worry not. THCSD offers an exciting selection of premium kush strains for you to try. Our expert budtenders in Mission Valley are ready to help you find your favorite strain and turn you into a knowledgeable flower fan yourself!
Best Kush Strains
The best kush strain is an extremely subjective topic, as the answer varies depending on the user. THCSD offers a variety of strains of the indica, sativa, and hybrid varieties, allowing San Diegans to find their own perfect strain of kush. From classics like Sour Diesel to adventurously-flavored strains like Dip N Dots, THCSD has a collection of unique flowers for you to choose from.
What Kind of Cannabis Flower Should I Buy?
Before we can answer that, we’ll turn the question back to you. What kind of high are you looking for? Do you have any flavor preferences, like earthy bud or prominent citrus flavor? Each strain is unique, as its terpenes alter the aroma, flavor, and the effects of the flower. If you’re looking for a strain that’s got a rich earthy flavor with notes of pine, you may enjoy the Durban Poison strain. This strain is a pure sativa that evokes feelings of euphoria and increased energy, perfect for days spent exploring San Diego or even power-cleaning your apartment. Whatever high you’re striving for, whatever flavor you’re craving, THCSD has plenty of premium flowers you’ll love.
Sativa Flower vs Indica Flower
You’ve heard the words before, but do you actually know the differences between sativa flower and indica flower? It’s easy to get the two confused, but mixing them up could have you couch-locked when you really wanted a more creative, focused high. Let’s break down the major differences between these two categories so you can get the best experience possible when picking out your preferred strain.
- Typically creates a stronger head high than body high
- Promotes feelings of alertness, euphoria, creativity, and increased energy
- Most often used for daytime activities
- Typically results in a stronger body high than head high
- Often translates to feelings of relaxation, sleepiness, and hunger
- Can be used medicinally for pain relief and as an appetite stimulator
- Most often used at nighttime
Want the best of both worlds? THCSD offers a collection of hybrid flowers in addition to our indica and sativa strains. And if you still need some guidance choosing the right cannabis flowers for you, our Mission Valley budtenders are happy to help!