Which strains is the Kurvana cartridge available in?
The Kurvana cartridge is available in 10 high-cannabinoid, full-spectrum strains, including Indicas, Sativas, and hybrids. The Kurvana ASCND line includes:
- Earth OG: an Indica Kurvana vape oil with earthy, herbal, and spicy flavors.
- Purple Punch: An Indica, also earthy, containing flavors of fresh berries with diesel undertones.
- Lunar OG: Lemon and pine essence give Lunar OG Indica its characteristic OG flavor.
- Northern Lights: an Indica perfect for those interested in pine and sweet notes.
- Cosmic Glue: Funky diesel and sour citrus notes give Kurvana ASCND Cosmic Glue its name.
- Pink Sherbert: A Kurvana hybrid known for its faint grapefruit and strawberry notes.
- Key Lime: A sativa sweet and tangy enough to remind you of a classic key lime pie.
- Amnesia Haze: Nutty, earthy, and citrus flavors come together in Amnesia Haze Kurvana vape oil.
- Tangie Dream: An instant favorite Sativa spawned from two timeless classics.
- Candy Jack: Find sweet, spicy, and smoky notes in Candy Jack Sativa.
What are the benefits of Kurvana ASCND vape cartridges?
Each Kurvana strain is designed with different benefits in mind. Kurvana vape cartridges range from anxiety and depression, to creativity and energy. With 95% cannabinoid, full spectrum extracts, ASCND oils are instant and intense.
Which battery is the Kurvana vape cartridges compatible with?
The Kurvana ASCND vape cartridges perform best when used with the Kurvana ASCND batteries. These 350mah vape batteries offer buttonless, vacuum technology for simple use. Kurvana ASCND are quick charging, so that you won’t have to wait long to enjoy your ASCND vape cartridge.
Kurvana began in 2014 with a group of experts seeking to revolutionize the cannabis industry. They combine creative engineering, scientific exploration, and the highest quality manufacturing in every Kurvana product, including the Kurvana cartridges.
Kurvana believes that oils taste best when they’re natural. Kurvana’s 50-step, proprietary extraction and purification process purifies the cannabinoids, terpenes, and other natural ingredients that comprise Kurvana vape oils.