Types of Edibles Available at THC SD
Looking for weed edibles near you? THC SD carries an array of products designed to suit all tastes.
- Edible gummies
- Edible mints
- Edible coffee
- Edible tinctures
- Edible cookies
- Edible capsules
- Edible chocolate bars
- Edible taffy
- Edible granola bites
- Edible beverages
Whatever your edible needs, we’re here to help you find your perfect match.
Brands of Edibles You’ll Find at THC SD
On the hunt for a particular brand of edible gummies? We’re proud to carry an array of weed edibles from top brands. Shop for delicious edibles from the following companies:
- Kaneh Co
- Rogue Tincture
And plenty more! Shop your favorite brands or discover a new one within our collection of delicious – and potent – edibles near you.
How Do Edibles Differ from Smoking Marijuana?
Before shopping for edibles near you, it’s important to understand how this type of product affects the body differently than smoking weed.
- The body absorbs THC differently: When you inhale THC, it travels straight to the brain. In contrast, ingested THC is metabolized by the liver, where it is converted to 11-hydroxy-THC. This active metabolite helps to create a more intense high.
- The duration: Because of the way your body metabolizes edibles, it may take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours to feel the effects – which can then last than several hours. When smoking weed, you may begin to feel its peak effects after just 10 minutes, which can rapidly dissipate within an hour.
- No smoke inhalation: Edibles may not present the same potential health consequences, as there is no smoking involved in the ingestion of these products.
What You Should Know Before Trying Edibles for the First Time
Here are some quick tips to help you enjoy your first experience with CBD edibles:
- Source your edibles from a legitimate dispensary: Buy products you can trust from a reputable dispensary like The Healing Center.
- Choose a safe place: Experiment with your edibles in a place where you feel safe and comfortable.
- Start slowly: Because edibles can take a while to kick in, start slowly with your dosage. Newbies should start with a dose of no more than 10 milligrams of THC.
- Don’t panic: If you find yourself feeling too high, rest, breathe easy, and drink water until the feeling passes.
If you are looking for CBD edibles near you, come visit us at The Healing Center. We can help you assess an array of different options. If you’d like to learn more about the edibles available in our store, give us a call at 858.324.2420 or come visit us today.